The way the modern world functions today, it would not be wrong to say that it is oil and gas that drives the nations, not just literally but metaphorically too. There is an ever increasing demand of oil and gas across the world and countries are battling to establish their ownership on big oil reserves.
Owing to this incessant increase in the demand of oil and gas and the subsequent shortage that countries have been reporting of, some business heads like Brian Hudnall have taken it upon themselves to try and make their country self-sufficient. At least for the Unites States of America, Brian Hudnall with his investment consulting firm JBH Consulting Group is trying to make the country self-sufficient by trying to explore as many oil reserves as possible within the country itself.
JBH Consulting Group focuses on the oil wells around the Kansas area and not only do they help investors invest in high output wells to earn profits, they also try to connect investors with upcoming projects that have huge potential.
So for those wondering how investing in oil and gas projects can be so rewarding, here is the procedure:
- The company has a team of experts who do their research about the prospects of an oil mill and only then advice investors to invest in the project.
- The company not only connects investors with oil and gas companies but also puts efforts to get fledgling oil and gas companies solid investors. They connect companies and investors only after they have done their due research about the prospects of the company and established that the company has a solid background to carry forward the project.
- After the process of evaluation and setting up, once production starts, the investors keep getting their dividends. The oil wells ideally keep producing for over 15 years and investors also keep getting their sure shot dividends till the production goes on.
Trusting the JBH Consulting Group with their investments also gives investors the added advantage of tax benefits. Here are the primary tax deductions that investors can benefit from:
- Intangible Drilling Costs (IDCs) that can be completely deducted against the investor’s taxable income in the very first year of investment.
- Tangible Drilling Costs (TDCs) that can also be completely deducted against the investor’s taxable income in the first year.
- Depletion Deductions can help investors recover a part of the costs involved in buying the equipment for the oil and gas well, after the well starts producing.
The company also has few potent and high yielding projects at hand in the Kansas area that is sure to give investors the desired profits. Also, the projects that the group has in pipeline have great potential and investors can start investing in them from the very beginning.
Therefore, it can be stated that investors willing to invest their money in profitable projects can trust this investment firm headed by Brian Hudnall as he brings with him years of experience in the oil and gas industry as well as the financial sector.